22.2.12

WEDNESDAY


Yellow Beanie - Berlin thrifted
Crinkled linen mix maxi - Weekday
Black Leigh Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Acne
Jewels: Crystal trio ring/butterfly wing necklace/ silver chain
Ottoman Hands at Topshop/Ben's Butterflies/chazza shop
Panzanella
First time I have ever made this, but it was perfect for a lunch, super flavourful and I know I say it all the time but real easy too! Toast off the bread (any leftover really, for this I used some tiger bread chunks) which is pre rubbed with garlic, fresh thyme and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. Then prepare the dressing, which is 3 parts oil and one part fresh lemon juice, add some chopped capers and chopped anchioves- keep aside and only add when you need to eat,  to prevent everything getting too soggy. The salad itself is made of deseeded and chopped tomatoes, thinly sliced red onions and some leaves I had rocket which was nice and punchy. Then combine everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment