25.5.12

FRIDAY

Biker - Topshop
Chiffon Metallic Detailed Dress - Topshop Boutique
White faux snakeskin sandals - Zara
Bracelets - misc from previous


Payday treat at Mooli's
Cheating, yes - it is pay day after all! When I am not bringing my own lunch my first port of call has to be Mooli's, they do incredibly tasty Indian roti wraps, recipes cultivated from travelling the country, roti's made fresh everyday and carefully crafted chutneys that compliment each protein. Today I went for the meal deal for £6, a wrap and side...the paneer wrap had crumbled to a cous cous consistency but with a creamy flavour, spiced with garam masala, nigella and cumin seeds. Teamed with shredded red cabbage, carrots and iceberg for crunch,
 tomato chutney all blanketed in a ghee stroked roti.
For my side I chose the potato salad with swirls of yoghurt and intensely bitter tamarind sauce, hiding chillied chick peas in a ight tomato sauce with corriander leaves.
If you're around the Soho vicinity defintely head to Mooli's!

No comments:

Post a Comment