23.5.12

WEDNESDAY

Asymmetric Dress - Topshop
Khaki Military Shirt - Army Surplus Store
Manitee badge - Car boot sale
Boots - Kurt Geiger

Momofuku Pork Belly Ssäm  with Mustard Seed Sauce

I am in love the Momofuku food, loosely Asian but very American, unfortunately I have only ever sampled it through the making of my own hands. I can hear the legendary pork buns taunting me back to their NYC home! But for now I am cooking from the book and love the simplicity of this recipe but how delicious it is, straight out of the oven / bbq or cold in a lettuce wrap with radish and carrot slices. It's a simple marinade of salt and sugar for up to 24 hours, then blasted in the oven on high then a little bit longer low, and that is it folks, literally.  Mustard sauce is suggested and is creamy but punchy too - step by step recipe coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment