4.4.11

Can't Get Enough Cuffs

To put it mildly, I have fallen in love with neck cuffs. Last season we saw them appear at Celine, this season Gareth Pugh went all out with a neck full of gold. 

A neck cuff-lace frames a high neck vest perfectly transforming plain to effortless minimalism. From the simple gold fold cuff-lace from Jaeger to the ornate rope like cuff from Alexis Battir. I would like them all. Not only to sit on my neck but (if I had more hair) to tie up my ponytail as in Dries or mutliple ones on my fingers a la Margiela.

Brazen metal slices in all guises please.

L-R:
Jaeger , featured in Afterdrk
Alexis Battir setting off Calvin Klein suit, Gareth Pugh AW11
featured in vanillascented
Alexis Battir,  featured in vanillascented
Dries AW11, Alexis Battir
Margiela AW11

No comments:

Post a Comment